Skip to content
Google Scholar Profile
- A. Lozano-Duran, M. Giometto, G. I. Park, and P. Moin, “Non-equilibrium three-dimensional boundary layers at Moderate Reynolds numbers”, J. Fluid Mech. 883 A20 (2020).
- S. T. Bose and G. I. Park, “Wall-modeled Large-Eddy Simulation for Complex Turbulent Flows“, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech. 50: 535–561 (2018).
- X. I. A. Yang, G. I. Park, and P. Moin, “Log-layer mismatch and modeling of the fluctuating wall stress in wall-modeled large-eddy simulations”, Phys. Rev. Fluids 2, 104601 (2017).
- G. I. Park, “Wall-Modeled Large-Eddy Simulation of a High Reynolds Number Separating and Reattaching Flow”, AIAA J. 55:3709 – 3721 (2017).
- G. I. Park, M. Bassenne, J. Urzay, and P. Moin, “A simple dynamic subgrid-scale model for LES of particle-laden turbulence”, Phys. Rev. Fluids 2, 044301 (2017).
- M. Bassenne, J. Urzay, G. I. Park and P. Moin, “Constant-energetics physical-space forcing methods for improved convergence to homogeneous-isotropic turbulence with application to particle-laden flows”, Phys. Fluids 28, 035114 (2016).
- G. I. Park and P. Moin, “Space-time characteristics of wall-pressure and wall shear-stress fluctuations in wall-modeled large eddy simulation”, Phys. Rev. Fluids 1, 024404 (2016).
- G. I. Park and P. Moin, “Numerical aspects and implementation of a two-layer zonal wall model for LES of compressible turbulent flows on unstructured meshes”, J. Comput. Phys. 305, 589–603 (2016).
- G. I. Park and P. Moin, “An improved dynamic non-equilibrium wall-model for large eddy simulation”, Phys. Fluids 26, 015108 (2014).
- G. I. Park, J. M. Wallace, X. Wu, and P. Moin, “Boundary layer turbulence in transitional and developed states”, Phys. Fluids 24, 035105 (2012).